OTTIS is proud to be serving taxi drivers in the great state of Alaska. Alaska is a beautiful state offering outstanding opportunities for taxi drivers. With our many years of experience, we’re more than happy to put together a competitive and honest insurance quote for you and deliver it quickly, with only the best customer service. We know how important your job is and we certainly won’t hold you up!
Though we love all the states that we work in, Alaska truly is something special. Here are 5 things we love about Alaska!
- The Wilderness: Did you know that Alaska is more than twice the size of Texas and bigger than the 22 smallest states combined? Additionally, only 20 percent of Alaska is accessible by road meaning the majority of this massive state is pure wilderness – untamed, untouched, wild wilderness, which is very rare to find anywhere else in the United States.
- Phenomenal Mountain Views: Alaska is home to Denali (formerly known as Mount McKinley), the highest peak in North America at 20,320 feet! Not only that, Alaska has 17 of the 20 tallest mountains in all of North America.
- The Northern Lights: One of Alaska’s most famous attractions is the Aurora Borealis, also known as the Northern Lights. They are seen most frequently in northern towns like Barrow and Fairbanks, but can also be seen throughout Alaska on a clear night. The season for seeing Northern Lights in Alaska is between mid-September and late April, peaking in March, thanks to the long, dark nights.
- Denali National Park: Denali National Park is an impressive six million acres of land, full of incredible wildlife. In the national park you can find moose, bears, caribou, wolves… and those are just a few of the 223 species that live in the park!
- Glaciers: Seeing glaciers in person is a remarkable experience. In Alaska, glaciers cover roughly 5% of the state. Some glaciers you can even walk right up to, including The Mendenhall, Byron, and Matanuska glaciers, just to name a few.
Once again, we are so thrilled to be offering taxi insurance in Alaska – click here to get a quote to see what we can do for you and your fleet!Request a Quote